In This Photoshop tutorial, I will be using Photoshop CC to demonstrate some useful tips and tricks for the Photo Filter Adjustment Tool.
These tips include:
1. Using Adjustment layers instead of directly applying adjustment onto photo layer for more flexibility.
2. Creating a popular Red Eye lens effect by toggling luminosity settings.
3. Creating your own custom photo filters and color effects by choosing a color and combining it with blending modes and opacity adjustments for your preferred look.
Hopefully you enjoyed this tutorial on one of my favorite color adjustment tools in Photoshop. Although this tutorial was made with the Photo Filter Tool in mind, these tips apply to most other adjustment layers as well! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube for new videos!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JustinOdisho
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustinOdisho
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustinOdisho
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/JustinOdisho
VISIT MY WEBSITE
—(F.A.Q.) Frequently Asked Questions—
What do you use to record & edit your computer screen?
➜ Get ScreenFlow for Mac: http://bit.ly/2f5fELb
Where to get Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro etc. ?
➜ Get Adobe Creative Cloud: http://bit.ly/2ekhRiF
All of the Tech & Camera Gear I Use:
➜ List of My Gear: http://amzn.to/2dUzfeC
Thanks for watching!
(Affiliates: Telestream, Adobe, Amazon)