Get the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro: http://bit.ly/2ekhRiF
In this tutorial, I will show you 5 common frustrating video editing issues in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and how to fix them!
1. Mismatched Sizes – Often times a project may involve many different sized clips which can cause issues if you aren’t aware of your sequence size and desired project size beforehand. This can be fixed by scaling or planning specifications beforehand.
2. Audio or Video Footage Not Dragging – Make sure you have the tracks highlighted so source patching allows you to drag the proper footage back on the sequence timeline.
3. Media Offline – You can relink offline media by locating it on your hard drive if you’ve moved it mid edit or unplugged a drive. You can also use offline media as a way to edit drafts and turn it back on in the future.
4. Warp Stabilizer – and speed can’t be used on the same clip or requires clip dimensions to match sequence. You can fix this by nesting the clip which acts as a new clip.
5. Un-Nest Clips – You can bring the original clips back after nesting by either going into the sequence and copy pasting or dragging sequences from the project media bin.
Hopefully these fixes will save you many hours of frustration in future video editing projects!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:
Visit My Website:
► Listen to my Podcast: http://justinodisho.com/podcast
Thanks for watching!