In this Photoshop Tutorial, I will be using Photoshop Cs6 to show you how to warp and transform words and text into a shape or object. I will be morphing the text layer into the shape of lips by your email request!
1. Place guide image or shape onto background and lower opacity to act as a placement guide.
2. Create your text layers, keeping in mind that the more piece out your phrase, the more of a custom result you can achieve.
3. Rasterize, or convert the text into a shape layer so you can warp it.
4. Warp the text using Edit – Transform – Warp, and pull at the grid to align it to your background guide image.
5. Repeat for all letters and words keeping perspective and placement in mind!
Visit my website http://justinodisho.com/ for more!
Subscribe to stay tuned for new videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Justthisgood
Follow me on Social Media!
Thanks for watching!